Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Afternoon/Evening

I hope everyone's Father's Day went as well as mine did!

So on the lunch menu today I had a pita filled with spinach, turkey, and hummus with a mixed berry yogurt and grapes on the side.









I babysat this afternoon for 4 hours and let me tell you those two little girls really know how to keep me busy! Whew! From puzzles to coloring to hide-and-go-seek we played it all! Then we went for a walk (well I did, they were in the stroller) and it was HOT HOT HOT! This picture shows how they really felt about the whole situation...


They're really great kids though!
And in honor of Father's Day my Dad got to choose where we would go for dinner and he chose...
It was YUMMY! I made sure I only ate 1 breadstick even though I could have easily scarfed down 10! Those things are amazing!

I of course had a salad to start with



And my main entree was the Ravioli di Portobello


It was very yummy and filling despite it's size! I checked the nutrition value thanks to a handy application on my iPhone and found that this was one of the healthiest and looked the best!

And when I got home I was really craving the last bit of Ben & Jerry's Frozen Yogurt we had! Only about a scoop and a half but totally worth it!



Now I'm watching Stick It before I go on my run, which should be....interesting since I ate a little late! See ya in the morning!

1 comment: