Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Morning

...Okay technically it's 12:30, but I still feel like it's morning and I'm here to share my breakfast post!

First of all, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I feel so blessed to have such a great dad! He's been my role model since I was a baby and I am most definitely a Daddy's Girl! I'll have to scan a few of my favorite pictures later on today of my Dad and me throughout the years! Here's a picture of us this morning before church and he's wearing his new watch I bought him! :


I haven't gotten too much accomplished this morning...bad I know...we went to church and I've been surfin' the web a little when I really should be reading. Summer projects for AP exams are not fun. I usually enjoy reading but I think it's only when I get to pick the book out. Some of these "classics" just bore me.

For breakfast I had the following ~

A bowl of honey nut cheerios with skim milk. [Sorry for the picture quality! I took it with my iPhone]


and after church I was a little hungry and we had some good-lookin' bananas! Call me weird but I've always liked mine a little on the green side!



Now I'm off to have some lunch before I go babysit for the afternoon! See you soon ~

2 comments:

  1. thanks for checking out my blog!
    happy fathers day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my bananas on the green side too, hehe. I thought I was just odd!

    Your blog seems great btw. I've just started one of my own too:

    http://smallchangesaddup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete